Thursday, January 10, 2008

Slow Improvement

Since my last 3 day block of training, I've done a couple of 1x30's with a day's break in between.
This seems to have helped my power output a bit and I seem to be making a bit of progress at last.

On Tuesday I did a 1x30 and came in with an average wattage of 289 w . I started off a bit slowly but picked up towards the end. Thursday I did another session and came in with an average of 294w, which I was pretty chuffed about. I started off harder than I normally did and tried to hold it which I managed to do OK, although it took a lot of concentration to hold the last 10 minutes.

Anyway, my geeky graph now looks like this:

click on the graph for a bigger picture

I seem to be getting more fun out of doing the graphs than I do riding my bike, which is a bit worrying.

No comments: